Monday, August 9, 2010

I'd give an excuse as to why I haven't been posting, but I have a list...

So far this summer I have eaten 120 oysters in one sitting (ACME Oyster house in New Orleans), traveled to Bermuda, beaten roughly a dozen games, dropped 20lbs, and taken Bolt Bus AND DC2NY at least a dozen times.

Also, during that time, I've had a laptop die on me and it had my original articles. I also have a potential new side project developing that I'm working on with a fellow friend and I was hording articles for that project but I've decided to start putting them here first, then potentially rewrite them on the main site at a later date. Anyway, as summer winds down I will start posting here more frequently, probably every two weeks or more. Can't say I tried this summer tho. :-P

Stay cheap.

No comments: