Monday, January 19, 2009

Quick Post: Obama Inauguration

Just quick post, the main one will be up mid week and it will have my pick of HDTV, plus a quick bit about external hard drives and how to buy one. I've decided to post on a weekly basis, so keep me in the loop if you have requests.

I've been running around DC this weekend, checking out the concert and other events and having a blast with some friends. I won't be attending the inauguration, however, because I don't have a ticket and the travel time will be ridiculous. People going are looking at traveling for at least 3 hours to the mall, then lord knows how long afterwards. Best bet is checking it out on TV.

If you don't have a tv, Lifehacker has a post on how you can watch the inauguration in the safety and warmth of your house/computer.
http://lifehacker.com/5132476/lifehackers-guide-to-catching-the-inauguration-from-anywhere

stay smart and cheap.

No comments: