Saturday, November 29, 2008

My Black Friday results and current to get list

Black Friday 2009


So Black Friday has come and gone. I got a number of deals but the only thing of significance is 2 Playstation 3 Zero Wireless Controllers for 5 bucks

http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-Zero-Wireless-Controller-colors-3/dp/B000LD3S5K



I have two dual shock3 controllers already but I doubt i'll be using more than two that often. For five bucks, even if they look like crap, does it matter?


I also picked up a Wii Component Cable. The GF is getting an hdtv and needs it for her wii. That was 10 bucks.


There wasn't much else I wanted to get during Black Friday. I've already planned what to get for my parents. Mom gets a day at the spa with my cousin, and dad gets a new suit because he hasn't bought one since the late 90s. I got a few trinkets here and there. The only person I haven't quite figured out to get is my brother, but that won't be too difficult, since he's pretty geek himself.

At any rate, here is my list of things I still need to get. Consider it a list of topics that I will be talking about during the rest of the course of the blog:

-HDTV- 1080p, 42 inches or higher.
-Portable Audio Player
-Pants (you'll see)
-Cell phone accessories
-PC parts
-PS3 gear and games
-Gift for girlfriend related to tech. Her birthday happens to be a week before Christmas, which means two gifts....


We'll see how it goes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Coach Rental and Bus Charter Services Grow in Popularity as More People Value Travel.

DC To New York Bus

Washington To NYC Bus Tickets

Thank you